Air fresheners can work wonders when you need to fix the odor in your bedroom. Besides treating odor issues, these combinations are perfect when your mood need a lift. In the lines that follow, you will be informed about six different fragrances which can be prepared to give a refreshing feeling. Let’s begin:
- Baking soda and lemon when put together can create a beautiful scent that will light up your mood and give the environment a beautiful feel. Let this fragrance absorb all unwanted odors and infuse the fresh citrus aroma into the air.
- Coffee is another fragrance idea you can put to use. All you need to do is either brew, bake or just grind some coffee beans to set out a relaxing scent in the whole house. Nothing beats the smell of freshly ground coffee and this is why it is a perfect freshener fragrance for your house.
- Herbal potpourris are perfect for your bedroom. These are simple and easy to create just by using a proper collection of dried herbs and flowers. Essential oils can also be included to maximize the effect.
- In case potpourris are not your thing, you can also go for fresh herbal bouquets. These largely include a variety of herbs such as geranium, lavender, peppermint and rosemary. If you want to make these more attractive, arrange them in an odd order be it on your bedside table or the dining table.
- Gel air fresheners are exciting. You can either purchase the ones sold at the stores or make one yourself. Making gel air fresheners is not a difficult task and can be done easily using help from online.
- Pomander balls can be placed in both the pantry as well as the closet in order to keep the odor away. These can be made using clove buds which do all the work.