It is very common for all hell to break loose in wardrobes every now and then. It can get pretty tricky to manage all your clothes and shoes according to their usage. If you are somebody who is going through the same problem then keep reading. We have compiled some simple tips on how to set your wardrobe according to your daily needs. Hopefully after reading this, you will not have an avalanche of clothes falling on top of you every time you would open the closet door.
- First of all empty your wardrobe and take everything out.
- Then organize all your clothes in three piles. The ones you want to keep, the ones that need to be thrown away, and the ones that you would like to donate
- Take big bags and fill them up with the clothes you plan on donating or throwing away and keep them aside
- Next, sort out your clothes into those that are clean and those that are dirty. Hang what is clean in your wardrobe while wash and fold those that are dirty.
- Next you can organize your clothes according to how you like. You can either color coordinate them or divide them into sections such as casual, formal, work-wear etc
- Repeat the whole process when it comes to shoes and accessories.
If you follow all these steps you should have a very well organized and clean closet at the end of the day. It might take some of your time and a little effort but it would be well worth it in the end. So what are you waiting for? Get up and start organizing your wardrobe this very instant, do not put it off till tomorrow. Good luck!